The Staple of Meaningful Movement
This presentation explains the Core principles of an essential foundation in Pilates and any contemporary approach to movement education.
Many misunderstandings have led to a reductionism of the Core approach to deep abdominal work.
This workshop aims to flush out the misinterpretations by introducing a solid understanding of the Core components and how to introduce these principles to the client with the most effective cueing techniques.
- To gain a deeper understanding of essential and contemporary Core Principles
- To introduce an effective approach to establish “Core Ability” in every client starting a program
- Establishing Core Unity by introducing effective cueing technique improving proprioception and interoception
- “Anatomy of Breathing” by Blandine Calais-Germain
- “The Female Pelvis Anatomy & Exercise by Blandine Calais-Germain
- “Back pain-A Movement Problem” by Josephine Key